Inclusive research is research where people with learning difficulties and learning disabilities are involved with:
- coming up with the ideas for the research;
- doing the research;
- working out what has been found out from the research;
- working out the meaning of what is found out;
- telling people what has been found out in the research and what it means.
This network is for:
- all people who are or have been involved with doing such research;
- for those who are interested in learning more about doing this sort of research.